Austin, Bastrop, Buda, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Pflugerville, Round Rock, San Antonio & South Texas Expunction Criminal Defense Attorney Texas Expunction Lawyer & Texas Expungement Attorney
In Texas one can expunge or file to clear past criminal histories from his or her record by filing an expunction lawsuit in State district court. This is a civil action to attempt to remove or clear the prior criminal record including expunction of arrests record, prior criminal charge records and prior pleas for deferred adjudication.
There are a number of valid reasons to get your prior criminal record(s) cleared or removed completely from the court's records. These include:
- Clearing your credit report from any records of prior criminal history
- Having a clear record for purposes of applying for an occupational license and other professional licenses
- Improving one's person credit score with a clear record
- Passing any background checks when applying for a key job or employment position
- Passing and clearing a military or government security clearance check
If you have a prior criminal record or history in Texas, contact one of our Texas expunction attorneys today toll free: 887-905-4882 orclick here for our contact information page.