- J.D., The University of Houston Law Center, Houston, TX, 1994
-Widener University School of Law, Summer Institute of International Studies; Geneva, Switzerland, Summer 1992
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, 1990
- Criminal Defense
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Construction Law
- Real Estate
- Administrative Law
- Equine Law
- Civil Litigation
- Texas State Bar
- Western District of Texas, Federal Court
The Vickers Law Firm, P.C., Began in September, 2002.
Tokyo Electron America, July 2000 - September 2002.
Employee Relations Manager.
Office of the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts, John Sharp and Carol Keeton Rylander Strayhorn, December 1996 - June 2000.
Assistant General Counsel, Employee Relations.
Fisher, Gallagher, & Lewis, L.L.P., April - December 1996.
Other Significant Experience:
Extreme Mustang Makeover, Fort Worth, TX, 2008.
-Applied and was accepted to voluntary, charitable event which pits trainers against each other on a national scale. In the competition, trainers are expected to take a wild, untrained Mustang and gentle the horse to show-ready status in just 100 days. The competition culminates in Fort Worth, where the trained horses are displayed, then auctioned off by the Bureau of Land Management. Since it began in 2007, the program has facilitated the adoptions of more than 3,000 gentled Mustangs and is widely renowned amongst equine enthusiasts for its aid in the marketability of the wild horses.
- Hon. Paul Ferguson, Sr., Houston, TX, 1995.
-Served as mediation support.
- Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services and Texas Empowerment Network, Houston, TX, 1992 - 1994.
-Assisted in the application of ADR and mediation in alternative settings.
A.A. White Dispute Resolution Institute, Houston, TX,
1993 - 1994.
-Assisted attorneys in basic mediation training.
- Harris County Dispute Resolution Center, Houston, TX, 1993 - 1995.
-Served as a volunteer mediator.
Organizations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- Highland Lakes Bar Association (former)
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- American Quarter Horse Association