- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, TX, 2002
- B.A., Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY, 1997
- Family Law
- Corporate Law
- Administrative Law
- Personal Injury
Rosenthal & Watson, P.C., Austin, TX, April 2005 - 2011.
The Carlson Law Firm, Austin, TX, July 2003 - March 2005.
Law Office of Jorge Pineda, Austin, TX, November 2002 - July 2003.
Oregon Department of Justice, Office of Financial Fraud, Salem, OR, June - August 2000.
Council for a Livable World Education Fund, Washington D.C., November 1998 - July 1999.
Tom Keane for Congress, Boston, MA, June - September 1998.
Deputy Finance Director.
Senator John Glenn, Special Investigations on Campaign Finance, Washington D.C., June 1997 - February 1998.
The White House, Washington D.C., January - May 1996.
Legislative Affairs Intern.
- Texas Trial Lawyers Diversity Committee, 2006-2008
- Austin Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- Article, Environmental Management Systems: Project XL and the Texas Approach
- Texas Environmental Law Journal, Winter 2002, vol. 32, no. 2.